Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tags 38-43 (& Introducing Royal)

Made these tonight:


 


Gold paint pen went dry midway. Need to get a new one. Good reason to go to Stevedan on 6th, my favorite stationary store. I need more blank tags too and they usually have them there.

Changed up the format a little tonight. My old Royal recently made its way back onto my desk, so I took it for a spin. Used it to print the blog url on the backs of the tags. I like how it looks better than the pencil writing I've been using:


I found it vicerally delightful and weird to type the word "blog" on a typewriter -- try it if you have one.




Unlike most of the groups of tags I've written before, this group is sort of also a set unto itself because 5 of the 6 relate directly to things I've overheard or read or thought in the last week or two. And they almost connect to each other, as well as to another tag that I've been carrying around but have not "published" yet. It feels a little bit like a story could be forming, but I'm not sure I want that. Maybe will explain more as they are published.

(Maybe I'm just reading too much Murakami... I'm 60% of the way through 1Q84...)

No comments:

Post a Comment